We are looking to hire a dynamic business development representative. You will work directly with our co-founders and will actively lead our business generation efforts for both U-Rite’s core software as well as its underwriting and account services.
- Qualify and contact leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Recognize customer needs and map those to U-Rite’s product capabilities.
- Manage your pipeline, develop a business plan, and map accounts.
- Identify product gaps with the level of precision needed to create an actionable feedback loop with U-Rite’s product team.
- Promote our company to potential clients.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience working in a team environment with sales, business, technical, and product teams.
- Ability to drive sales through complex organizational structures and multiple decision-makers.
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales approach.
- Ability to communicate at an executive level to lead and manage several projects with cross-functional stakeholders while demonstrating tremendous attention to detail.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in real estate, SaaS, enterprise software sales, or corporate finance are a bonus.