We are looking to hire a talented real estate investment analyst to actively contribute to both U-Rite’s underwriting services and core software. You will work directly with our principals and corporate partners.
- Lead financial modeling initiatives related to corporate partners’ acquisitions, development, asset management and lending needs.
- Develop product features and provide implementation solutions for U-Rite’s flagship software.
- Provide advice and guidance to engineers and product managers to ensure the quality and usability of the product.
- Work directly with the co-founders in the execution of strategic initiatives involving internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions, development, investment sales, investment banking, or corporate finance.
- Excellent financial literacy and analytical skills.
- Ability to grasp complex financial and property issues.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented in approach and proficient in building and handling complicated models/data sets.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.