We are a team looking for a passionate and experienced senior software engineer. You will work directly with our CTO in using modern technologies to actively contribute to both the core U-Rite software and the web-based platform.
If you are looking for an opportunity to ship new code in a fast-paced startup environment, this is the position for you!
- Contribute to the design, development, and maintenance of key features in U-Rite.
- Deliver well-documented, high quality, and robust technical design and code.
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards and business requirements.
- Assist in the delivery of project tasks and assignments according to specifications.
- Provide effective and timely communication with management and the development team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Be self-sufficient and motivated to teach and learn.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment.
Skills & Knowledge
- Node.js, C#, .NET Framework
- MySQL or SQL
- Microsoft Azure
- Git, NPM/Yarn, Visual Studio, Excel
- Nice to have: Socket.js and test-driven development
Note: Even if you do not possess all the listed technical skills, we still encourage you to apply!